Saturday 2 March 2013

Freebie for St Patrick's Day :)


Hi :)

I just wanted to pop on quickly to share a little Maths activity for St Patrick's Day... I'm joining up with Mary from Sharing Kindergarten for her St Patrick's Day Linky!

It's a simple but fun game for kids to play to practice addition to 12..great for pair work, early finishers and Maths Centers! I just print off the game board and laminate it, then you just need 2 dice and some counters to cover the numbers with. Each player rolls both dice, adds them together and covers that number on one of the shamrocks. If the number has already been covered, they miss their turn. The player with the most numbers covered at the end of the game (when all shamrocks are covered) is the winner!

Click here for a copy :)

I hope your little ones enjoy this game :) What plans do you have for your class for St Patrick's Day?



2 comments:

  1. What a cute and fun freebie, thank you so much! :) So glad I found your blog, I'm your newest follower!

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1
    P.S. I'm having a giveaway right now if you'd like to hop over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica

    I'm glad you like it! Thanks for following my blog too :) I've just been over to yours.. You have a ton of great ideas :)

    Jess

    ReplyDelete